Are you familiar with the proper dental tools for oral health success? If not, then you have come to the right blog! In order to keep your smile healthy, it’s essential to use the proper tools for your smile. That is why it’s important to know the tools you should have in your home to keep your smile healthy and white for years to come.
Our dentist, Dr. Chet Hymas, cares about your smile and you achieving oral health success. That is why our team at Hymas Family Dental in Spokane Valley, Washington, is excited to share some insight on the fundamental dental tools needed for positive oral health care. Here are the dental tools you need for your smile:
– Teeth whiteners: Teeth whiteners come in a variety of packages and products designed to remove discolorations and whiten your teeth.
– Dental picks: Dental picks are interdental tools designed to clean areas between your teeth.
– Water flosser: Water flosser products are interdental cleaners that clean in between teeth with water jets.
– Tongue scraper: Tongue scrapers are cleaning tools designed to scrape off bacteria on your tongue.
– Toothbrush: Always use a toothbrush that has soft bristles and can easily reach all areas of your mouth. Replace your toothbrush every few months.
– Mouthwash: Mouthwash can help clean out your mouth after eating as is nonabrasive and safe to use.
– Dental floss: Dental floss products are interdental tools designed to clean between teeth with a thread.
– Toothpaste: Use a nonabrasive toothbrush that can keep your teeth clean.
If you have these dental tools, you are helping your smile stay in top-notch shape. If you have questions about your smile, or if you need a dental checkup, please call us today at 509-922-1360 to make an appointment. Our dental team is happy to take your call.